Monday 14 October 2013

How Get Rid Of Acne Scars Overnight Naturally True Story By Alfie



If acne ruin your life, read all 3 Points . I do not sell anything here. I just want to tell you my story. It may help acne spot will not ruin the youth as mine destroyed. Over 11 years of hard war with acne have visited dozens FROM dermatologists and cosmetologists. I spent the equivalent of a small car for visits, medicines, cosmetics, etc. I have not tested hundreds of drugs that only dried my skin and made it burn. Not long ago, I was ashamed to leave the house. Today, my skin looks good, just some scars remain. A really bad acne and heal no more than three months. This text is not medical article. I just want to share my story ... 11 sad years ... So let's start from the beginning.

  • My acne started when I was 17 . When I was 18 years old, looked terrible . Big dark red blotches covered all of my face . No one could help me , almost 11 years ! I have tried almost everything .... to no avail. I just wanted to disappear into my room. I wanted to leave the school . It was a difficult time for me. All those who have experienced severe acne knows what I mean. Dozens of dermatologists , hundreds of tablets , lots of ointments, cosmetics liters . I was helpless and lonely ... When a huge amount of money spent does not help visiting dermatologists and stopped using any drugs or cosmetics. To my surprise, my pimples have since started disappearing faster than ever . My skin has równieżnieco better because of the time it was not as dry. However, the new big bangs still continues. I decided to just wash your face with cold tap water (no soap or cosmetics) , washing hands with soap and water after each contact face. It helped me greatly reducing skin dryness . His face was not so red , but the acne disappears. Many publications claim that the diet has no effect on acne. Because so far I have tried everything , I decided to try the diet as a last resort . Surfing the net I found many articles linking the consumption of bread and gluten products from acne. I was rather skeptical , but I had nothing to lose. I made my last attempt - a diet !

  • I am neither a scientist nor a doctor, so I'm not going to play a wise guy. I just draw a theory (perhaps scientifically unfounded and unproven ) and describe it in the simplest way possible. For some people , wheat gluten destroys the villi in the intestines , resulting in malabsorption of nutrients consumed ( and thus leading to many diseasesaswynik ) . Or also the wet bread in water behaves as a "glue slurry in the gut can maintain , causing the formation of Candida . Moreover , each time , the consumption of carbohydrates leads to hold insulin , to some extent affect the balance nahormonalne ( one of the reasons acne ) . know it all sounds very naive , I thought ... but no more .... the end result exceeded my every expectetions . persons who have been close to me said in the beginning that probably I 'm crazy , but now they are surprised and do not criticize my new diet. started gluten-free + low glycemic index diet food + no dairy and milk ( but really , in practice , the complete elimination of gluten is almost impossible , because it is in almost the majority of processed products in food processing plants .) and so I started znajprostszych . , and exclude the bread and all derivatives of cereals ( oatmeal, pasta , cakes , etc) from my diet . in case, I can eliminate from my diet of milk and milk products ( as is probably also a common allergen ) . the beginning was like a nightmare . Bread , gives a feeling of satiety ( fills the stomach .) the first period was the elimination of a difficult period for me. this was associated with a constant feeling of hunger , as well as some of the weight loss occurred in the initial period . Moreover, this type of diet eliminates many other products that have byłyźródłem quick and easy food ( pasta, etc. .) but I think that everyone is able to cope with it. began to eat more meat , fish, eggs (usually a protein) , vegetables and gluten-free ( but stated fods are rather low glycemic index , which does not cause insulin spikes .) My diet can be called gluten-free + protein + dairy + carbohydrate ( low glycemic index ) . it is 100% safe? do not know , but I use it a couple of years now ( and even eat from time to time have some sweets ) and I feel good . I also try to drink plenty of water . Do not forget that our ancestors did not eat bread, but only what they were able to track down and find the forest :) . first results improve on my face I noticed after no more than three weeks . flaws began to heal , and most importantly , a new deep and painful cysts stopped coming . My face smoothed from month to month , and after about 3.5 months I felt like a new person is born ( happy as ever , and was relieved .) My face still is not 100 % perfect ( I have a few small blackheads ) , czasempojawia one small pimple somwhere , but disappears as soon as it seems ( I have to admit I did not keep strict diet regime , because sometimes it is too difficult or simply impossible) . did not give a dime on drugs , cosmetics for the face more . shave only with an electric razor. In my life there was definitely a great miracle . 'm a different man today ( a beautiful girl , I'm not ashamed anymore when they leave the house). 'm a happy man , thanks to several people who shared in the Internet " acne and gluten theory ", which for many months jestemzagorzałym supporter . share my experiences in the hope that maybe someone will avoid prolonged drama that I went through ...
  • I am absolutely not saying that this method is effective for all types of acne , but when other methods fail ... I think it 's worth a try , even for a month. For me , my skin started to improve after a few weeks :) . Of course, do not forget to consult your doctor ;) I didnt't because I know what will be their reaction ;) I'm not paying a penny more for all inventions chemicals that destroy my wallet and health :)

It jestostatni section . I will not spin conspiracy theories , many of which can be found on the Internet. The pharmaceutical industry jestwielki business . Drugs can be sold for a huge amount of money . Diet is free. Large companies are not interested in finding a natural cure for acne. Do not forget żewiele research is funded by pharmaceutical companies . I came across one of the conclusions of the study ( can not remember now who is behind them ) , which showed that in societies in remote corners of the world who do not eat processed foods (including bread ANF of high glycemic index ), the problem of acne virtually exists. My acne started in adolescence , when I was hungry całyczas and used to eat a lot of sandwiches and drink a lot of milk. So maybe for some people it actually has a significant impact ? People grow grains probably several thousand years ... We produce highly processed foods shorter. Earlier, people ate what they hunted or found in the forest. Maybe the human digestive system can not keep up with the development of agriculture and food industry ... and for some people manifests as acne ? Also remember that probably neither adult animals in nature drinks milk ... ecpecially from cows , which are often supplied with hormones and antibiotics. Do not forget żeludzkie body is a complex mechanism , in którymzaburzenie one function leads to interference with other ...

Summary of my acne methods:
Highlights :
+ Gluten-free diet
+ Milk and dairy - free diet
+ Low Glycemic Index Diet
But also :
+ Drink more mineral water or spring (without popular drinks with sugar, no alcohol )
+ Quit Smoking
+ Lack of facial cosmetics , soaps and other chemical products ( face wash with cold water only )
+ No drugs and other antibiotics

If you liked this article"Get Rid Of Acne Scars Overnight Naturally", make sure you subscribe so you do not miss out on the following useful tips and tricks!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the info ,how are you now???

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can’t believe my genitial herpes is really cured, oh is by this time last year I start feeling bad about my life, I feel pain everyday of my life am very happy now that am really cured I couldnt have do this on my own I wish is not God that help me with my helper I was searching the internet about this sickness last 3month when I found about great doctor akube, the man that keep his words I write the man email about my problem immediately I get a reply from him asking me to fill a form which I immediately did and send back to him after some mins he reply me that he have work on my cure that I need to provide some materials, which can enable him to work on my cure which I did on the next day of it, after some hours he inform me that he have getting the things needed for the cure and he is about to go on with the curing home he called me again after 50mins that he is done with the cure that I should check my body and also go for test I cant believe I was negative, a big thanks to him am very happy now with my family you can also get your self cured too from this sickness by contact him through his email dr.akubecuringhome@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete